Releasing Frog 0.9.4 RC1
The Frog development team is pleased to announce that we've released Frog 0.9.4 RC1
Please see the download page if you want to help us test RC1.
About Release Candidates
Most if not all stable releases of Frog will be preceded by one or more "Release Candidates". A release candidate is a version of Frog which we feel could be stable enough for normal use, but which we want to keep testing first. Once any issues that came up during testing of an RC release have been corrected, a stable release will be made available.
The intention of the RC releases is to give you, the user, a chance to help us test an upcoming release.
List of changes in 0.9.4 RC1
- Updated the comments plugin
- Added Indonesian translation
- Added "View this page" link in the Edit page screen
- Added "Tag to use this snippet" in the Snippets tab
- Fixed security issue with DB username password in index.php
- Removed comments css code from admin.css
- Updated default Layout to find metadata from Edit.Page.Metadata tab
- Changed default footer snippet to read copyright Madebyfrog.com instead of Philworks.com
- Fixed incorrect return and if statement in DoPgsql.php
- Fixed accidental assignment bug in Framework.php (issue 43)
- Corrected the default RSS Feed, should now validate. Also added RSS subscription link tag to default Normal template.
- Fixed bug where "Files" tab was accessible to users without roles. Now restricted to "administrator,developer,editor" (issue 42)
- Fixed bug where using permissions string as parameter to addController had no effect (issue 41)
- Added admin section option to choose default tab after login (issue 29)
- Added display of latest plugin version in Frog admin section
- Updated dutch translation
- Added en-messages.php.template to i18n directory of core to assist translators
- Fixed bug allowing HTML code in page title, now filtered with Kses
Fatal error: Class 'Comment' not found in /home/parchambault/madebyfrog.com/frog/app/frontend/classes/Page.php(370) : eval()'d code on line 7