Frog 0.9.4 stable released
The Frog development team is pleased to announce that we’ve released Frog 0.9.4 stable
Please see the download page.
List of changes in 0.9.4 stable
- Added updating.txt file
- Added auto-detected link to a plugin’s documentation page. Checks for existence of documentation() function in plugin’s controller (issue 33)
- Added auto-detected link to a plugin’s settings page. Checks for existence of settings() function in plugin’s controller (issue 32)
- Added Indonesian translation
- Added “View this page” link in the Edit page screen
- Added “Tag to use this snippet” in the Snippets tab
- Added en-messages.php.template to i18n directory of core to assist translators
- Added admin section option to choose default tab after login (issue 29)
- Added display of latest plugin version in Frog admin section
- Added option to admin screen: allow html in page title. (default: false) (issue 66)
- Added favicon
- Added option to Plugin::addController to allow for controller without displaying a tab
- Fixed lacking PNG support for IE6 (issue 64)
- Fixed bug allowing HTML code in page title, now filtered with Kses
- $values => $value in Page.childrenCount()
- Fixed security issue with DB username password in index.php
- Fixed incorrect return and if statement in DoPgsql.php
- Fixed accidental assignment bug in Framework.php (issue 43)
- Fixed bug where “Files” tab was accessible to users without roles. Now restricted to “administrator,developer,editor” (issue 42)
- Fixed bug where using permissions string as parameter to addController had no effect (issue 41)
- Fixed “s” echo for count in comment-each snippet of comment plugin
- Fixed Gravatar bug to display default user image.
- Updated all languages files to move file manager plugin translations to file manager plugin i18n directory
- Updated core plugin index.php files to make use of the new “latest” functionality
- Updated the comments plugin
- Updated Dutch translation
- Updated default Layout to find metadata from Edit.Page.Metadata tab
- Updated default Normal Layout to check for existence of keywords, otherwise use default strings
- Corrected the default RSS Feed, should now validate. Also added RSS subscription link tag to default Normal template.
- Modified the place of the “filter” input in Snippets
- Removed comments css code from admin.css
- Changed default footer snippet to read copyright Madebyfrog.com instead of Philworks.com
- Changed plugin list “from …” wording to “by …”.
- Updated Russian translation
- Typo corrections on dummy text for default installation
Updating from version 0.9.3
For full details, please see the updating.txt file included in the download! Updating consists of a few seperate steps. When executed correctly, this method of upgrading will keep downtime to a minimum. Please READ CAREFULLY:
- Make a backup of your current Frog installation.
- Make a backup of your current Frog database.
- Create a temporary directory. We’ll use this to prepare the upgrade in.
- Unzip the Frog package into the temporary directory as if you would install into it.
- Remove the “public” directory and everything in it from the temporary directory.
- Remove the config.php and _.htaccess files from the temporary directory.
- Copy all the non-core plugin directories from ../frog/plugins to your temporary location’s ../frog/plugins directory.
- Execute the following two SQL statements on your database:
INSERT INTO setting (name, value) VALUES ('default_tab', ''); INSERT INTO setting (name, value) VALUES ('allow_html_title', 'off');
Finally, execute the following steps (these actually upgrade the site):
- Copy all the files from the temporary directory to your installation’s root, replacing the old files.
- Check your site to see if the upgrade didn’t break anything.
For full details, please see the updating.txt file included in the download!
Fatal error: Class 'Comment' not found in /home/parchambault/madebyfrog.com/frog/app/frontend/classes/Page.php(370) : eval()'d code on line 7