The status of Frog 0.9.5
The expectation is that a beta version of Frog 0.9.5 will be made available before mid February. Due to the large number of big changes in the Frog core system, we are planning to release 0.9.5. in at least three steps:
- Release 0.9.5 Beta – This will allow users to help test for bugs.
- Release 0.9.5 RC1 – A Release Candidate is planned to make sure we don’t encounter anymore severe issues.
- Release 0.9.5 Final
We would like to invite our users to help us test the beta release when the time comes and to log the issues in the issue list .
As you can see, the changelog has grown considerably since version 0.9.4. We’ve taken the liberty to highlight some interesting items:
- Added MySQL port to install screen. Thanks gilles.doge – issue 107
- Added new events – issue 94
- Added site identifiers to login screens (both login.php and forgot.php) based on Admin screen title setting.
- Added front-end login feature similar to layout selector. (login required, not required, inherit)
- Added drag-to-copy feature for better multi-language support. Thanks tuupola.
- Added a new core plugin called skeleton to help out new plugin developers.
- Added translation template generator to help out translators with translating Frog core and plugins.
- Added Norwegian and Swedish core translations.
- Added updated Chinese translation.
- Removed split between frontend and backend.
- Added an ID to the “view this page” link so it can be styled.
- Fixed issue with filename lowercasing during upload of files. Thanks david – issue 113
- Fixed previous()/next() functions to work for all levels. Thanks rid – issue 109
- Fixed “Add child” tooltip for browsers not picking up the alt value of the icon.
- Fixed broken View Site link for TLDs starting with ‘a’ – issue 116
- Fixed XHTML compatibility problem with Comment plugin.
- Updated readme.txt with requirements detail for MySQL server.
- Updated file_manager plugin translations to conform to new template.
- Updated comments in preparation for PHPDoc documentation.
- Renamed root dir text files to avoid name conflicts and accommodate Windows users.
- Renamed style.css into screen.css for more consistency with print.css in Normal layout.
Fatal error: Class 'Comment' not found in /home/parchambault/madebyfrog.com/frog/app/frontend/classes/Page.php(370) : eval()'d code on line 7