Documentation is really important in any Open Source project and as such, we will try to do all we can to make it complete.
Please understand that we have several people in the project team for who English is a second language and we do our best to provide correct documentation.
If you have documentation to suggest, just send it to one of the team members by email or post it on the forum and we will add it.
- Create a Page
- Create a Layout
- Create a Snippet
- Create a User
- Use Snippets
- Display a breadcrumb
- Display a list of subpages
- Display the date of the page
- Display a page link
- Use Page Drag/Drop/Copy
- Play with content and parts
- Play with page comments
- Change the Homepage title
- Change the title of “Articles” to “News” or...
- Display teaser with Read-more link
- Create a custom 404 (Page not found) page
- Create a Sitemap
- Set Metadata per-page
- Remove the question mark from the URL
- Find all Frog “functions”
- Know what $this-> points to
- Writing a Plugin - the basics
- Writing a Plugin - advanced topics
- The update_url feature
- A Settings page for your plugin
- Documenting your plugin
- The Observer system
- Event list for the Observer system